Because Magento is open source, this integration can be trickier than most. For that reason, we highly recommend looping your developer in. It also helps to know what to look for when something isn’t working as expected.
To review, this integration happens in 2 steps:
- Install and configure the Refersion plugin
- Complete a test order from your store to confirm we're receiving both click and order data.
What are some of the potential issues?
Possible Issue #1:
Your store’s activity is not showing up, or not matching what you see in Refersion
- Confirm that your plugin is on
- Confirm that the API setup is correct
- Review the variables in your webhooks to ensure they’re set up properly.
- If you’ve created redirects, check that our parameters are still intact within them.
Possible Issue #2:
You are trying to add tracking for an additional store, but it isn’t working
- With Magento, specifically, tracking is only available for one shop and cart. Please don’t attempt to add tracking for a new domain; that will overwrite your original.
If necessary, have your developer enable logging so that we can assist with a troubleshoot on our end. Get in touch by emailing [email protected] or starting an in-app chat with us.