If you are already working with affiliates we can help you import them into Refersion. There are a few steps to this process:
- Format affiliates into the Refersion Affiliate Bulk Import Template
- Send completed template to Refersion to upload
- Update & customize welcome email
- Approve affiliates to enable their account and send the welcome email
1. Format affiliates into the Refersion Affiliate Bulk Import Template
Download and fill in the Affiliate Bulk Import Template here. Note that first name, last name, and email address are required, but a few other fields are encouraged:
- If you have multiple offers, and affiliates will be in different offers, complete the Offer ID column (found in Manage > Offers)
- If you will be using PayPal to pay affiliates, be sure to fill in the PayPal email address column
- If your affiliates have unique coupon code conversion triggers, complete that column as well
- Choose a default password. Affiliates will be prompted to change this on first login, so make it generic (you can include this in the welcome email)
2. Send to Refersion to upload affiliates
Email us the completed template, we will upload this for you!
3. Update & customize welcome email
4. Approve affiliates to enable their account and send the welcome email
Once the affiliates have been imported, you will see them listed as pending in Manage > Affiliates. They are now ready to be approved, clicking on the checkmark or selecting the affiliates and clicking Approve will activate their affiliate account and send them the welcome email. If you are importing thousands of affiliates, send us an email at [email protected] and we can help you bulk approve affiliates.
That's it! Your affiliates are now imported and activated. If you were using another affiliate program before, be sure that the affiliates update all their affiliate links to the Refersion links.
Learn about the different commission structures.