Please note: These steps do not apply to the Marketplace login process.
We have implemented a number of security measures to ensure that your affiliate information is secure when you log in to your Refersion Portal.
If it's your first time logging into a merchant's program, or it's been a while since your last login, you'll be prompted to follow a few crucial steps before logging in successfully.
Below is a step-by-step process outlining the new security measures:
Click the dashboard link that was provided to you in the merchant's welcome email after your application was approved and your account was activated:
2. Enter the email and password associated with your account, complete the reCAPTCHA and select Login :
3. If you've entered the correct email and password credentials, you will receive a prompt at the top of this page saying:
We've emailed you to confirm this log in. Check your email and follow the instructions."
3. You can now navigate back to your email inbox and find the email that was just delivered. The subject of the email will be "Confirm Login From Refersion":
4. Click the confirmation link in the body of this email and you will be redirected back to login screen from steps 2 & 3 along with a message indicated that your device has been confirmed:
5. Re-enter your email and password to login.
The above process is only necessary once for each individual device, but you must click the link on the device you are trying to log in from. This registers the device is registered.
Still having trouble? Here are further troubleshooting steps.
Clear your browser's cache & cookies before completing the above steps.
Use an incognito window.
Ensure you are completing the above steps in one browser.
Make sure you click the Device Confirmation Email (Step 3) within one hour of receipt. If not, the link may be expired.
If you have any additional questions, email us at [email protected].