CouponCause Quick Facts:
- CouponCause.com is a leading deal site that helps users save time and money while shopping online. CouponCause donates a portion of all sales to charity.
- $350k raised for charity since 2013
- 600k unique visitors per month
- 1.6 million-page views per month
- 60% female / 40% male shopping demographic
Are there any merchant qualifications?
Merchants should have an offer or promotion that CouponCause can share with their users. They do not work with gambling sites.
Email contact for support:
The CouponCause.com Team is always looking to develop new partnerships and optimize our current ones. To discuss ways of working with them or have your brand added to their site please reach out to [email protected] and a team member will get back to you as soon as possible.
ENHANCED SITE EXPOSURE Obtain additional brand visibility and engagement from our users by increasing exposure on Couponcause.com, categories, newsletters, and blog.
OPTIMIZE DEALS & COUPON OFFERINGS Test exclusive, semi-exclusive and short-term deals that tend to perform at higher rates.
STORES FOR SOCIAL GOOD EXPOSURE Does your brand give back? Get listed in their category page highlighting this aspect of your business.
OTHER WAYS TO DRIVE TRAFFIC - TEST OUR PAID MEDIA SERVICES Their dedicated, in-house Paid Media Team manages targeted SEM and Display campaigns that generate increased traffic, revenue, CR, and AOV for their partners.
To help users shop, save, and give back. It’s that simple.
CouponCause’s foundation is fundamentally built on three pillars:
- Saving our users time and money.
- Giving back to charitable causes.
- Driving incremental revenue for our partners.
Top performing categories include: Apparel, Electronics, Gifts, Subscription Boxes, Travel