You know what you want and don’t want for your program. If you know there are specific products you want to exclude from commission eligibility, you can enable a setting to filter them.
First, go to: Account > Settings > SKU Exclusions.
Note: SKUs entered into Refersion are case-sensitive.
Add SKU Exclusions Individually
- Click the Add SKU button.
- Enter the SKU and Product Name/Label
- Click Create.
Upload a List of Exclusions
- Click Upload SKU CSV button.
- From the window, click Download CSV Template file.
- Open the downloaded sheet, and add your SKUs and Product Names (or Labels).
- Once done, drag and drop the file into the window, or click into the box to browse for it.
- Click Save Changes.
You can view all of your SKU Exclusions on the SKU Exclusions page.
Now, when a customer purchases one of these excluded SKUs, it will not show up as a conversion in your reporting. If an order contains excluded SKUs and non-excluded SKUs, the conversion will only show the non-excluded SKUs.