Offers house the commission rates affiliates and influencers will earn when promoting your products. Offers can also be leveraged to strategically segment your program.
You can start with the default offer, or a standard offer for your industry, and experiment from there.
Your Refersion account allows for an unlimited number of offers, and an unlimited number of Affiliates per individual offer.
Note: While you can have unlimited affiliates and offers, affiliates can only belong to one offer group at a time.
From your Dashboard, go to Manage > Offers.
To start from scratch, click + Add.
To Edit an existing offer you can scroll through your list, or click the Offer Name button to search by name. You can also filter the list by clicking the Type or Revenue buttons. Once you've found what you're looking for simply click the name.
1. Enter or Edit the Offer Name.
We recommend using names that help you easily identify the offer for future reference. You can use specific names to help you segment your affiliates.
2. Select your Commission Type.
Note: Percent of Sale is the most common type of commission offer. Learn more about the different types of commission structures.
Optional: Add your Commission Terms.
Note: If you have added these to your Terms & Conditions, you don’t need to add them here, but we highly recommend having them in one of these two places. Things like: how and when the offer will be paid out, what is allowed or not allowed for that offer, etc.
Expand the Advanced Options if you’d like to refine the offer more:
- Cookie Days: Set an attribution window for conversion. Here’s more on how the Cookie Days setting works.
- Automatically approve affiliates who apply for this offer? Can speed up your onboarding process, but it will also mean greater risk (less quality assurance) for your program.
- Automatically deny conversions for renewing subscriptions. This setting will deny conversions for subscription orders after a specific number of renewal cycles. For example, you can choose to credit for the first month only, then deny conversions for the remainder of the subscription lifetime.
Otherwise, affiliates will continue to earn commission each month the customer renews their subscription.
- Make private. Enabled, this setting will encrypt the offer link so you can share it discreetly (this setting is not available for your default offer).
3. When you are finished building your offer, click Save Changes.
Pro tip: You can also move an affiliate to a new offer from the Affiliate page. Just go to Manage > Affiliates, and click on their current offer to modify.