Sometimes an order gets returned, and you need to balance that out; or, you need to adjust a commission up or down according to the circumstance.
You can do that from Refersion. Here’s how:
First, find the affiliate whose commission you need to adjust.
1. Go to Manage > Affiliates
2. Click on the Affiliate’s name from the list below.
3. Click Manual Credit from the menu one the left.
4. Select Type of Credit:
- For Credit a Specific Order Number, enter the Order ID, then click Find Order.
- For Enter a Commission Amount, enter the Total Commission to Credit (positive or negative amount), and specify the Currency.
5. Enter a Memo or Note to provide any additional details that might be helpful.
Important: This note will be visible to the affiliate.
6. Click Process to save.
You’ll see the processed commission adjustments reflected on the Conversion Page at: Manage > Conversions.